Battlebridge Caravan and Camping Park is owned and managed by Eilish and Joe Beirne. The Fáilte Ireland approved Park is one of only 7 sites open all year round in Ireland and includes a variety of amenities and features.
- 43 hard stands for caravan and motor homes equipped with electricity and running water
- 20 tent camp sites
- Library service offering book loan and DVD rental
- BBQ facilities, gas supplier & Ice Pack freezing
- Laundry and Baby changing Facilities
- Boat slipway & cruiser hire
- A host of outdoor activities are also available in the surrounding area including fishing, boating, paint balling & zorbing, equestrian/horseback riding, hill walking and cycling
- Beirnes Pub’ is only a 30 second walk from the park and serves award winning bar home cooked foods using local produce (organic where possible) and hosting lively evening entertainment in the form of traditional Irish music sessions
- Beautiful landscaped grounds
- Children’s playground
- Renovations to hot showers bathing & toilet facilities including disabled access, and chemical toilet
- Remodelled indoor Recreation area, including games room and indoor dining area
- In 2010 Battlebridge Caravan and Camping Park took part in the filming of the RTE series of ‘At your Service’ hosted by John and Francis Brennan which was aired in Spring 2011. The focus of the programme was the Beirne’s investment in luxury bell tents for ‘Glamping’ – glamorous camping. At that time the Beirnes were one of only three glamping sites in the country and the marketing attention received at the time was a fantastic boast to the business. Eilish is now part of a Fáilte Ireland implementation group which is overseeing setting classification standards for glamping in Ireland.
- In recognition of the quality of their business offering, Battlebridge Caravan and Camping Park have just received an extra star approval from Fáilte Ireland and they are currently the only Fáilte Ireland approved caravan-park to offer glamping options on-site.
- Electric Bike Trails (www.electricbiketrails.com) located in Leitrim Village is a short 5 minute walk away. They offer mapped routes in both Leitrim and North Roscommon including Boyle, Lough Key Forest Park and Arigna Mining Experience.
Battlebridge Caravan & Camping
Tel 071 965 0824