Cnoc Glas is a newly renovated three-bedroom cottage, set in a tranquil, scenic location on a working farm near Castlerea, Co. Roscommon.
- The cottage is furnished to a three-star standard and features an open-plan kitchen and dining area.
- There is also a separate sitting room with a wood-burning stove, making it the perfect place to stay cosy on a chilly evening.
- At Cnoc Glas, guests can prepare their meals with ease in the kitchen, equipped with all modern conveniences, including refrigerator/freezer, microwave, washer and dryer.
- The cottage is ideal for fishing holidays as the River Suck is nearby.
- Golfers, meanwhile, can enjoy local courses in Castlerea and Roscommon, and walkers can explore the beautiful Suck Valley Way
Cnoc Glas Cottage
Tel 094 9655443